Thursday, September 2, 2010

October Craft Party

Please say you will come to my craft party!  And you don't even have to bring your own "boos" ... that is what we will be making!  {No, not that kind of booze, silly goose!} These cutie BOO banners to decorate your door or shelf or wherever you want a little halloween fun.
I found them at "The Graphics Fairy" along with the funky black cat image.  I hope to see you at my house that Thursday night!  I will have everything you need to make the banner.  And PLEASE!  If you don't want to do the Boo Banner, just let me know and I will have a FALL Banner ready for you to make! It will probably take you about 15 minutes from start to finish, so you will be home in time to tuck the kids into bed. 

2 comments:

  1. Sounds boo-tiful! I'd love to come.

    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bring your own "boos" haha! Love it! Thanks for following and am also excited to be following you right back! Have loved looking around your great blog space and look forward to more to come! Thanks for the compliments on the pumpkins - SUPER easy! Would love to see what you create!

    ReplyDelete